First impression of anyone traveling to Munich by train, a constant for all Munich residents – Elisenhof is a brand, a place to go and a place of character.
Elisenhof represents a unique location, with excellent transport links. Beside the long distance routes accessible by rail, one get access to the suburban trains (S1, S2, S3, S4, S6, S7 and S8), the subway (U1, U2, U4, U5, U7 and U8), the number 58 bus and the tram (line´s 16, 17, 19, 20, 21 and 22).
- The Munich Central train station
- The marvellious Historical Botanical Garden
- The Luisengymnasium across from Elisenhof
- The classy Five-Star Rocco Forte Hotel The Charles
- Two minutes’ walk from The Stachus, your gate to the pedestrian shopping area. Followed by the Promenadeplatz.
- Three minutes’ walk from The Königsplatz, surrounded by “artistic heavyweights” such as the Lenbachhaus, the Glyptothek and a collection of Antiques, while during the summer open air concerts and movie nights impress many.
- Five minutes further and you’ll find Munich´s museum district with the three Pinakothek art galleries and the Brandhorst Museum.